Stock Protection / Camo

Im wondering what is available to go over a timber stock for protection/camo, I saw Sambur's one but cant seem to find anything online.

Would also like to know peoples experiences with them, ie if they are worth the trouble.

Im more worried about the timber protection more than anything.

Im wondering what is available to go over a timber stock for protection/camo, I saw Sambur's one but cant seem to find anything online.

Would also like to know peoples experiences with them, ie if they are worth the trouble.

did you think of googling camo rifle sock mate...didnt look too bluudy hard did ya?

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable/updat...p;categoryID=29

If George could find one ANYONE could hahaa.

Cabs mate http://www.cabelas.com/ssubcat-1/cat601049.shtml

Mick, I am in possession of a new and used Beartooth “Advantage Timber “camo 3-pce rifle kit and scope cover which are superfluous to my needs. I got them from the US for the Ruger 30-06 with the laminated stock.

Check out their website Beartooth

I'm planning a clearance sale of a few bits & pieces in the new year. Interested?

You can buy the 3 Piece camo kits cheaper here than from the US.

The HS Camo Gun socks are a POS, they tear easily and you have to make holes in them

for the whole thing to work.

Their are a couple of other options.

Mick, you know my number, give me a call.

Hi Mick I've used a product called Camoclad on a Riflestock its a 3M product that a friend distributes in Australia

This stuff is like a contact, it can be taken off after a few years and leave no residue on the surface it came off.

I also have a camo tint on the back and side windows of my Ute (similar product).

give him a call

CamoClad (James Stewart 07 33114364)

Cheers

Paul