Portable Fridge Freezers

camilla

hi i was just wondering what peoples thoughts and opions on some of the portable fridge freezers out there based on personal use for example engels evercoolers, etc look forward to some feed back as we alooking to purchase one and looking to see which ones keep things the coolest etc and are best value for money cheers camilla

i own i wacao and am very happy with it. mine is 110 litre fridge with a frezza compratment. the only down part is its size but hey it fits nearly 6 cartons of cans of beer in it. :rolleyes: i use mine to freze fish when im out fishing and it works fine.

High Camilla,

Dont buy anything else but a Trailblazer.

Thats all that really gets used up here & proven time & time again.

I have an 80 litre & it has not stoped running since the day I brought it.

I brought 3 at the one time & they are awesome.

They take the punishment of sitting in the back of the ute in Bulldust , boucing round on the corrugations & whatever you wish to dish out to them.

They are not a problem with freezing or keeping things ice cold.

I have had Evacool & Engel & in my honest opinion wouldn't look at anything else on the market.

Everyone I know has them & cant say enough about them.

Look up there web site , norcoast.com.au

They are made to order which you can get a basic model or you can have guages mounted to display battery power & temp. along with freezer switch & LED lights to display when power is on & when the fridge is running. Along with cut out lights that show your car battery is low.

Check em out & have a yarn to em. They are full of information that will convince you they are the way to go.

Oh yeah forgot they are all individually tested to 43 degrees on there premisses.

Goodluck with it.

Never mind just had a look at there website and the prices are on there.

They look Bullet Proof

I like the checker plate model looks #### hot

Hi Camilla,

I own an Engel and an EvaKool, both are excellent fridges but the Evakool is better value for money. The only real advantage that the Engel has is that it has 240v and 12v on bord without having to use an external power supply.

The Engel is a 40l fridge or freezer.

The Evakool is a 40l fridge and 20l freezer.

The bottom line is what suits your needs best and what gives you the best value for money.

Cheers. ((0))

i have an eva cool the same as bushy on a fridge slide so the wife can reach out a coldy for me and her and we have no complaints runs like a treat :P