Postage Issues With Cabela's

JUTS

Has anybody else had any postage issues with Cabela's?

I've had my last 3 orders sent out to the completely wrong address. After notifying them that i hadn't received my items i gave them the correct address only to find out tonight they sent it out to the wrong address AGAIN!!

Anyone else experience these same issues?

I hope the guy at the wrong address can make use of all the free goods he's getting!

Speaking of which.

Hey JUTS? Next time you order, would you mind going a size up on the clothing? The stuff I keep getting is a little tight. Cheers :D

I hope the guy at the wrong address can make use of all the free goods he's getting!

Thats what im thinking, they could at least look at the invoice and give my number a call?

So far the lucky #### would have recieved four 5mp trail camera's...

NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!

I had a look at there site for the first time and noted they can't post any dies and reloading gear overseas - or at least that is what I read. Is this true or have others had a different experience?

Yeah they have some deals with the companies to not sell some products outside the US, you can't get scopes from them either, but you can from Bass pro and other shops.

Yeah they have some deals with the companies to not sell some products outside the US, you can't get scopes from them either, but you can from Bass pro and other shops.

With things like scopes, they are also regulated by their export legislation as they need permits and stuff to export anything that has a dual purpose, especially if they can be classed even loosely as articles of war, eg scopes and ammo.