Led Lenser

shooter321

Hey guys im getting my brother and dad two new lights for chrissy. They never seem to have a decent torch around. Do you think these torches are firstly good and do you think they are genuine it says they come from China (are these the real deal) im a bit weary?? Also what do you think about the price is it good for one of these torches? If anyone could show me where they bought theres from on a website would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

LED LENSER

I have one of those and it looks like the real deal

It's a cheap price for the torch so I can see your concerns

Ask the seller if its real and pay using Paypal and if it isn't when you get it cancel the transaction and return it

Where did you get yours from Len?

I bought mine new at an army disposal store in perth I think it was last year

It was $85 dollars at the time but I was lucky as the price had just gone up to $105 but the store manager gave it to me at the old price - they cost more again now

My torch came in the basic blister packaging the later units came out in the fancy presentation type box the same as the one on the ebay site

The X21 is an awesome torch but I bought the P7 because of its size as I wanted a torch to carry in my day pack or on my belt as a precaution in case I get caught out late on a stalk or long foot hunt

Hey guys im getting my brother and dad two new lights for chrissy. They never seem to have a decent torch around. Do you think these torches are firstly good and do you think they are genuine it says they come from China (are these the real deal) im a bit weary?? Also what do you think about the price is it good for one of these torches? If anyone could show me where they bought theres from on a website would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

LED LENSER

i got mine from www.warlordindustries.com.au there in sydney :)

feedback is all AOK!!

Damn interested myself, but told the dude on AHNi i`d grab one of his!!

the photos are definatly the real deal,if thats what you recieve its a great deal

are you talking about wolfeyes or the kizlyar ones?

i got 2 of the kizylar ones @ $65 each,not sure what hes charging now

if i had to choose 1 the p7 would win at that price,but take nothing away

from kizlyars either, its a good torch, maybe just not as high in quality plus it doesn't

have the light regulater so the light dims as the batterys lose charge

cheers tunnel

ps, bought the p7 from www.torchworld.com.au

sorry mate but i don't have a wolfeyes

only ledlenser and kizlyars

theres a few good write ups on AHN if you get to that site and wolfeyes is

a sponsor, as well as kizlyar

from what i read the p7 compares to the wolfeyes very favourable

but is a lot cheaper

candlepower forum has a lot more info

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45

cheers tunnel

Guest caveman

re the wolf eyes & kizlar, i went withh a mate and we had our torches, he put the wolf eyes on, i asked if it was half flat no i just charged it he said, i put my kizlar on, he now owns a kizlar aswell