Portable Spotty

hey everyone i have seen these spottys advertised by ridgline i think its like 80-100 bucks and is 55 watts i was wonderin if anyone has one or used one and what there opinoin is ?

thanks pete.

I personally have not used the ridgeline portable spotty but if the quality of the rest of their gear is any indication then the unit should be a good one

I have one of these in a kit that incudes a clamp that can be used to clamp the light onto a scope tube or a rifle or shotgun barrel it also includes a pressure switch replacement back section - its a great torch and compliments my P7

If you want hand hold check out eBay for one of the 1600 lumen torches with x6 of the Q5's in them.

Cheap as chips, lots of light .... maybe too much.

I'm waiting for one to arrive so haven't tried it yet but they look good for hand holding, but no good for rifle mounting.

But yourself a Eagletac T100C2 mk2 awesome light for bunnies and foxes and its under $80 with 2 batteries, charger and scope mount from US. Best light Ive ever used, actually its the only LED Ive used but it works that good I have no need to try any others.

Check out Gutty's thread on "I need advice on a hunting flashlight" Im sure you will pickup some good spotty tips there. and checkout dealextreme on some flashlights and mounts etc you are sure to get a good deal there.