Dog Cages

daz78

:huh: Hey Daz is this to go on a tray or ute body ;)

1S1K

Cheers

my first dog cage was made from old bed frames, they are perfect angle, strong and easily cut and welded, then you add the mesh, sliding door and a wooden floor.

i still have that old cage after more than 10 years! its heavy but very strong.

if i had the materials and equipment today i would build a nice cage/rack. lets see some ideas...

When the door is right open going over rough terrain what stops the door jumping right off those type of hinges?

Great idea BTW as all we had were pins pulled by some cord from the cab as door releases.

hey mate this is a pic of one of my cages, the hanging pegs were on the other side where the water tank is as it is under some reno's i am adding side doors the crate would have to be getting around 8 or 10 years old now but still going strong and still not rattling...lol.... :D

i am also currently finishing a new crate which i am looking to sell....the crate is a cage/rack combo and has 8 heavy duty hanging pins and 2 dressing hooks so will hold around 10 pigs or roos the rack/crate features all 20x20 rhs gal frame gal mesh, and stainless steel sheet on the top of the cage and on the front and floor of hanging rack..it also features vertically opening side doors on gas struts..... from memory the dog cage is 800cm by 1600cm across ( width of tray)

and the rack and cage are both 1 metre high the combo is a strong and quite light peice of gear and i am looking for around $600 ono...............don't hesitate to ask any questions.........................

This rack does not need any work to get accredited only water tank and soap/disinfectant dispencers which i will make for cost price if you would like...

I will post some pictures tommorow or wednesday of the rack that is for sale

......cheers maddo....................