New Camo Gear

Thought I would put up a photo of the new RedHead MAX1 3D evolution suit that I will be wearing when I deck my big stag this year!! :P:P

Just thought you blokes might like to see em....Not a very good photo but the cam blends in quite well. No stags sighted in the backyard unfortunately.

I have the same stuff just not in the 3D suit, regular clothing in the light weight basspro stuff. Also I have the 3D hat.

Been using it for a while now an it's a great blend for most Aussie bush.

Glad to see I'm not the only swinging d#ck wearing it.

You'll love it, the critters will not.....

Is that suit a mesh base or a thin cloth ??

I did look at it but thought it might be a bit warm for the area's I hunt in.

I have the same stuff just not in the 3D suit, regular clothing in the light weight basspro stuff. Also I have the 3D hat.

Been using it for a while now an it's a great blend for most Aussie bush.

Glad to see I'm not the only swinging d#ck wearing it.

You'll love it, the critters will not.....

Is that suit a mesh base or a thin cloth ??

I did look at it but thought it might be a bit warm for the area's I hunt in.

It's thin polyester mate. I think it will be warm but I like the fact that I can wear anything or nothing :lol::blink: :blink: underneath it.

It is very cold usually where I hunt so I dont think it will be a problem in that regard.

Thought I would put up a photo of the new RedHead MAX1 3D evolution suit that I will be wearing when I deck my big stag this year!! :P:P

Just thought you blokes might like to see em....Not a very good photo but the cam blends in quite well. No stags sighted in the backyard unfortunately.

where is the camo? All i see is bushes! B)

where is the camo? All i see is bushes! B)

looks good.

pity the inside covering around face (black) isn't the same camo colouration though. and zipper line down the middle not broken up a bit more. 1% stuff i know.

Edited by hawkeye

Who sells this gear??

Locally, wildboar australia. OS Cabelas or BassPro. I got mine off wildboar. $200 delivered

Stalker - Looks good, pity about the lack of stags in the backyard though :lol:

Don't mean to thread-jack but I thought I'd post up a pic or two of the new camo gear I just purchased, as opposed to starting a whole new thread.

Purchased from Cabelas, it's the Medalist brand. Ended up getting two sets as it was so cheap - one set in Realtree AP HD (as seen in the photos) and a set of Mossy Oak New Break Up.

Couldn't be happier with it, Diced and I headed down past Cooma and were in sub zero temperatures; we know it was sub zero as a 30L home brew fermenter full of water froze solid :blink: thankfully the new clothes kept me nice and warm. Fit for purpose as well, nice and quiet when brushing up against bushes, pity about my 110kg frame not being so quiet - I think animals that are hard of hearing wouldn't have too much trouble hearing me sometimes...

post-9682-12759019488063_thumb.jpg

post-9682-12759022633897_thumb.jpg