Bombala Pro Fox Whistle

Went out last night for a spin around an olive plantation. Used the tenterfield for a start, once some eyes lit up i was just peeping with the bombala.

They seemed to be interested in the noise but very wary at the moment. None came running in with either whistle. But as they were walking away the bombala seemed to grab their attention again.

I have used it on a few different properties and it performed exactly the same as my two dollar button whistle. On one property where they were keen as on the whistle it was hauling them in quickly, even had to shoot one on the run because he wouldn't stop coming in even after I shouted at him. Another property, absolutely no luck at all. So they're good, but I don't think they're better than any other types.

I have one and have yet to have any luck with it, but that may be because I am not using it correctly.

I asked the guy who makes/sells them how to use it and all he did was offer to sell me the DVD and offered no other help. I thought that was pretty shoddy as it is buying something without instructions and then having to pay as much as the product was again to buy a manual. Him putting up a youtube instructional video costs nothing, only making instruction available on a paid DVD seems very greedy to me.

If I am ever certain I am using it properly I'll do a Youtube video on it and put it up for others.

I have one and have yet to have any luck with it, but that may be because I am not using it correctly.

I asked the guy who makes/sells them how to use it and all he did was offer to sell me the DVD and offered no other help. I thought that was pretty shoddy as it is buying something without instructions and then having to pay as much as the product was again to buy a manual. Him putting up a youtube instructional video costs nothing, only making instruction available on a paid DVD seems very greedy to me.

If I am ever certain I am using it properly I'll do a Youtube video on it and put it up for others.

So....

What do they look like :-)

Are they like the tinny, or hte tenterfiels or more like the skotch caller?

Its two shotty shells brass pushed together then the primers punched out and cleaned and polished. looks the goods but im yet to have any remarkable results either.

Cheers Mate

Excellent description....

I'll have to make one for myself now and try it out...