Cass Creek Game Caller

i have the Foxpro FX3 but have seen those in the LGS. Im not sure the speakers will travel as they are fairly small game callers. I even think the FOXPRO is small but for its size it does pump out some quality sound. Im thinking of getting the auxillary speaker which will make it liek a megaphone and blast the ass out of anything.

im talking from no experience with those game callers but seems other have used them and rate them

Volume isn't everything with a game caller.

Sure a big red stag can pump out some serious volume but predators are listening for the smallest of noises.

I have found the cass creek volume more than enough and don't even run it right up.

A rabbit in real life is very similar to the cass creek on about 5 on the volume setting.

Sure more volume will carry further and more than likely will pull game in from further away but that's comparing a caller worth $60 to one worth several hundered $$$

I'd love a better caller but haven't been able to fault mine.

Ha ha Jason bet the older guys on here think we are a bunch off fools with our electronic gizmo's.

I'm sure most are very happy with there old button or folded tin whistles.

I've a mate that is getting great results with downloaded sounds on an Ipod and a remote speaker.

The cass creek is less complex, has no wires, louder and is simply just that, Simple.

I have their duck caller and it works well so long as you don't have the volume on full because it tends to make the speaker sound tinny