Lamellar Hunting Gear

Was looking into puchasing some new hunting gear and I am looking at Lamellars range. Has any body purchased any of there gear and if so what do you think of your purchase.

I was checking there stuff out recently too. will be interested to hear what people think.

were you going to buy it online or through a local store?

ey pitcha i got the jacket and pants in the the oz terrain colour

real good products IMO i reckon ill get the some of the inner layers as well

i gottem from the net i think the syndey gun shop is the place i got it from

bit of coin but u get wat ya pay for

cheers

sammy

There was a thread about these a while back. Got very positive comments, from memory. If you do a quick search you should find it.

Mate just did a search using lamellar as the key word no luck. :(

Yeah, here it is.

Link. Rono was right - it was authored by Gryphon.

There were a few other mentions too.

I'm guessing is the trick was to open up the search a little - by default, it wanted to search in the current topic (I just went to the top of the page from here). I guess it widens automatically if you go back to the forums page level?

Yeah, here it is.

Link. Rono was right - it was authored by Gryphon.

There were a few other mentions too.

I'm guessing is the trick was to open up the search a little - by default, it wanted to search in the current topic (I just went to the top of the page from here). I guess it widens automatically if you go back to the forums page level?

Thanks mate thats my new learn't thing for the day nice one.

Tis good stuff. IMO the blaze leaves could be more brighter.

other than that its made good

Yeah well it looks the goods I also like the idea that its Aus made.

I had it tonight when i took this pic of one caught in the open

You have had it for a couple of months now going of prev posts are you happy with the product mate?

Yes its what they say it is. I haven't been in any torrential downpours for hours as yet as there hasn't been any when I have been hunting but it has coped with any of the other rainy days etc and is tough as all shite and the cam`s pretty good as well going on the animals that haven't twigged me.I often have it on when I ride the quad on the cold shitty days and thats a good test and it`s worth putting on.

I put a pic up of Worm wearing it sitting under a tree to show the great camo qualities,its here somewhere but I cant find it.

Link here to a pic of it on my back.Well the link wont work so maybe one of the mods can fix it please. Its the hog deer days thread

http://www.aushunt.com.au/Forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1