Blaze Camo Jackets.

Jock

I just would like to let you Guys and Girls out there know, that I ordered two Blaze Camo Jackets thru SamHuntVic, who is a Business Member on here, for Tom and myself.

I wanted to get a bit more Blaze Camo, as we only had Hats, so I thounght the Jackets would be great. I wasn't disappointed.

I was nervous ordering over the internet, but all was good.

The service was great.

Delivery was no hassle.

The prices great.

I like the cut of the Jackets and the way they fit.

All around, very Happy.

What more could you ask for?

A big thumbs up to Grant and the Team at SamHuntVic.

Thank you. :)

http://www.samhuntvic.com.au

I was also under a bit of pressure for a bit more blaze and ended up going for a Stoney Creek dayhunter pack in blaze, those things stand out like a beacon. My son was doing a sit and wait yesterday while I scooted back to the vehicle to pick something up, so he hung it up in a tree above him while he sat, made it so easy to pick up where he was.

Cheers,

Waldo

I just would like to let you Guys and Girls out there know, that I ordered two Blaze Camo Jackets thru SamHuntVic, who is a Business Member on here, for Tom and myself.

I wanted to get a bit more Blaze Camo, as we only had Hats, so I thounght the Jackets would be great. I wasn't disappointed.

I was nervous ordering over the internet, but all was good.

The service was great.

Delivery was no hassle.

The prices great.

I like the cut of the Jackets and the way they fit.

All around, very Happy.

What more could you ask for?

A big thumbs up to Grant and the Team at SamHuntVic.

Thank you. :)

http://www.samhuntvic.com.au

Aaaw Jock! So it fitted you? I was a bit apprehensive branding you XXL after I took a look at the 'Gatta pics. ( I meant that it might be too big!)

Thanks for that Jock, it means a lot coming from you.

Tell me how the pack goes down when it happens. I have a couple of improvements to make to it next production run.

Cheers Grant

After a couple of phone calls to check sizes I received my jacket here in Tas the next day. Great product, great service. Would I recommend the product and service to others - yes. Would I use the service again - yes.

Alex