Coumpound Bow

tboof2008

hi all im looking at getting into bow hunting and am wondering what are good sights for bows?

also if anyone has a compound bow cheap let me know please

Try archery supplies Canberra. Good service and has a few package set ups that suit you. Mick

i was thinking about a 55lb as ive used one before and as for draw length not sure i do use right hand to draw string back the cheaper the better but i dont expect it for free

Have a squiz at huntersfriend.com, it's a yank site, but it's got a ton of useful info, and whilst i'm all for supporting local business,

given the current exchange rate, it might save you a couple of bucks if you buy through them as well. I got my compound bow from them,

had no dramas with them whatsoever.

Cheers,

Tez

Edited by Tezza

Get a basic pin and peep sight for hunting, if You were target shooting it would be different (target shooting with a bow is something I don't know much about) For hunting though, Get a pins and peep sight with about 4 pins on it. for a bow with around 55-65lbs draw you can easily set them up to 10-20-30 and 40metres even when using heavy broad heads. The pins with little fibre optic lights in them are better than ones without in my experience, but try and get nice fine pins so it is more accurate.

type into google compound bows for sale and heaps will come up. i have a black pig 48lbs. which it was really cheap, so i didnt expect much but it dominates. really accurate and will kill anything smaller that a cow.

never stop looking

KEEP IT REAL