Compound Bow

jack32

hey.

wondering if anyonne knows anything about compound bows. what is a good size for hunting rabbits foxes and goats. and what is a good bow for around $600

Hey Jack, Get onto Archery Mart in SA,,or go online, they will send you out a catalouge with heaps of gear in it at cheap prices and they are very helpfull ,and fast delivery, Haven't used my bow for a while and had a few ,but Martin is a good one you get extra cams to adjust your draw length,if you break something on it spares are sent overnight by Archery Mart,but join a club Jack,i first tried bow hunting years ago,my arrows went all over the place eventually gave it away ,then later i joined a club and learned you have to match your arrows to your bows draw weight etc.It's very technical but keep at it and you'll figure it all out, but club mate !!

im keen

will need to know abit more than that mate.

are you tall, short, strong, weak so on so forth?

if your not planing on becoming a pro bowhunter hunting every game animal in the world i would suggest a darton bow

or pse or bowtech.

just google the above names and you will start finding info.

i would go something 40-50 pound draw weight or 50-60 if you will some day hunt pigs.

if you want to use sights and all the other nick nacks then get yourself a ready to hunt kit.

you can get these from most major bowhunting or archery shops.

anything else you want to know just ask here