Edi-T Torches

cameronpatrol

G'day all,

just been flicking through SAAA magazine and scooting around online and I have noticed a torch which looks pretty good by EDI-T I think thats what they are called.

Has anyone used or got one. what size and what they think and how much you paid.

They look like they are around the wolfeye range in size or smaller.

Ive found one on ebay 300 lumens $129 Aus which seems good to me.

any info would be great cheers Cam:)

Edited by cameronpatrol

Looks really nice and not too bad of a price for what it comes with.

What are you planning on mounting it on?

EDIT: Congrats on becoming a 'Gold User'

Edited by ShadowAssassin

Cheers mate didnt even notice till you told me :lol:

what does that do??

Um Would like to put it on my 22lr for bunnies and foxes also on the 30-06 for bunnies and foxes :D

If they turn out to be good might get one for each

. Ive got a lightforce LED torch at the moment and its averrage its good if you dont aim it at the ground when its wet and blind yourself and let your eyes adjust to the dark.

A mates got a Ledlenso P7 its great and if this says its better than one of those i want one :lol:

cheers Cam

Cheers mate didnt even notice till you told me :lol:

what does that do??

Um Would like to put it on my 22lr for bunnies and foxes also on the 30-06 for bunnies and foxes :D

If they turn out to be good might get one for each

. Ive got a lightforce LED torch at the moment and its averrage its good if you dont aim it at the ground when its wet and blind yourself and let your eyes adjust to the dark.

A mates got a Ledlenso P7 its great and if this says its better than one of those i want one :lol:

cheers Cam

Well apparently it has almost 100 lumens more which is a big difference.

I have a P4-250. Good torch too, except the sliding focus doesn't stay set. It would be much better with a twist focus.