Safes

drewdrew

My missus got one, its not a bad safe. Its solid enough, more solid then my High Country one. The only problem she has had, is it took them 7 weeks to deliver it because they forgot, she was giving a heap of extra stuff in compensation for this. Also the latch to open it does require some force.

Prices seem very good, almost cheaper than buying an old locker.

I've got one, dont be fooled by the freebies, they are not the best quality :( but the safe is great. i could'nt get the digital key pad as they were sold out.

no probs with delivery.

oh yeah, i forgot to let you know when it turned up.

It went well mate, I ordered it and it arrived 3 days later, no dramas at all. The safe itself is a little smaller than i expected but is built well and definitely does the job. IMO, they are good value for money although you get a bit better quality with more $$ (based on my old mans safe which was $500-600) but it will do me for quite a while so for the money paid im happy with it.

I have one of the 3 gun safes from these guys, not a bad safe and quite solid construction. A tad smaller than i was expecting but will fit 3 guns as described, came with mounting hardware and the freebies altho they are quite cheap chinese stuff but over all you cant go wrong with these. Postage was with TNT and pretty quick.