Buck Knife Camo Scraping Off Easily

Milsch

Most new Buck knives are now made in China - I have a few USA made Bucks and no quality issues with these.

The Chinese made Bucks that I have seen are of a lower quality than the USA knives

Most new Buck knives are now made in China - I have a few USA made Bucks and no quality issues with these.

The Chinese made Bucks that I have seen are of a lower quality than the USA knives

The box says 'Made in USA,' and 'USA made' all over it, so I should expect better camo quality, right?

The box says 'Made in USA,' and 'USA made' all over it, so I should expect better camo quality, right?

If the knife is made in the USA - does it say USA on the blade - then you should be getting better quality for sure

Mate I reckon you should contact the dealer you got it from and see if they are prepared to replace it, might be a bad batch. Also wouldnt hurt to send an email to Buck Knives directly to see if they have recieved similar complaints, buck knives are normally really good quality and they are not cheap. I would expect the coating on a quality hunting knife to be more robust.

Mate I reckon you should contact the dealer you got it from and see if they are prepared to replace it, might be a bad batch. Also wouldnt hurt to send an email to Buck Knives directly to see if they have recieved similar complaints, buck knives are normally really good quality and they are not cheap. I would expect the coating on a quality hunting knife to be more robust.

I bought it online from Australian Knife store, https://www.aussieknives.com I believe they are a fairly large company and trust them to sell genuine products. I will email both Aussie Knives and Buck about the issue. The blade says USA so I believe the entire knife is American made. Thanks for your advice.