Brushed Fleece And Grass Seeds

Guys,

In my search for new camo I've found that majority of the "silent" stuff has and outer shell of brushed fleece. I have some stoney creek gaiters made out of the same stuff and they pickup burrs and grass seeds like nothing else.

For those of you using any gear with this brushed fleece type outer, do you have issues with burrs and seeds etc? If so is there a wsy to limit it? I've spent an hour or more pulling crap off my gaiters and I really don't want to have to do the same with pants ans tops.

Cheers,

Jase

I have found that any clothing that is soft and fluffy is bound to pick up burrs and seeds like mad. I just don't buy it.

If it is not smooth cotton , polyester cotton , canvas or cordura surface I just don't use it in the bush .

That is the drawback to silent clothing but I rekon a cotton or cottom polyester blend is fairly silent also.

Pay the kids to pick them out. Mine charged me 50 cents a leg.......until they realized there was better money helping mum in the house :angry2:

post-2703-0-26543100-1333230107_thumb.jpg

50Cents? crist thats child labour rates, no wonder mum is a better deal.

Feel assured next time you ask, it may well be expensive after all you have to wear them.

At what price? and what price do you put on your comfort?

Be like ants in ya jocks.

Pay the kids to pick them out. Mine charged me 50 cents a leg.......until they realized there was better money helping mum in the house :angry2:

post-2703-0-26543100-1333230107_thumb.jpg

:lol:

I knew kids would come in handy one day haha

I like the Hey Lil can you take daddys socks off please and chuck em in the laundry.

Yup daddy.

Sweet. :thumbsu:

I dont bother taken the bur's off.

one thing though is if they have stinging nettles still in the, wack em in the wash.

so you dont forget their still full of them come next time to wear and get nailed from the last trip :lol:

made that mistake once and once only