Gas Fridges

Jackr

I just bought a secondhand one for $150... Needed to clean the burner, but it works OK now. Won't freeze stuff but forms ice on the heatsink. Will stop a frozen milk from defrosting for a week though so would be close to zero. Has 3-way power... 12v, 240v or Gas... Runs for a month of a bottle if I believe the previous owner.

Also known as absorbtion fridges, 3-way fridges (if they take power too ), Gas fridges and Continuous cycle fridges. Have to be level to work properly.

Was that of any help? I'm about to take mine on a trip with me.

Regards

David

Aldi have 3 way fridges at times, I bought a 40L Laminer for $250. Works great on all the settings.

just buy an Engel.. they are the best - bar none.. and will last for decades.. I've had mine for well over 9yrs now... less than $100 per year.. well worth it for all the ice cold beers in summer and fresh meat and veg on camping trips..

by far the best bit of gear I have EVER bought...

We had one in a camper van parked for 4 years in the same spot in the bush...no problems...check the flue every now and then for soot..clean it out...push button start was buggered but we lit it by long match....if you are in one spot for a long time they are better than electric...unless you have enough solar panels to run a space station and gen sets cost more in fuel and all and they are soooo noisy...tried wind once no good on a calm day...gas is good...