Esky Sale- Seconds

I've got a couple of these (60 litre and a 120 litre) and they are great eskies. This seconds sale looks to have some bargains, but it is walk in only. If anyone is looking for some good iceboxes then go here-

http://www.techniice.com/ice-boxes-seconds-sale?gclid=CLSi2bjPx7cCFcYipQodBFUAhQ

They are cheap enough when they are full price and are tough as buggery being polyethylene outer skin. Love mine and they get plenty of use. I saw one up at Mount Panorama in Bathurst a couple of years ago that filled half the space on the back of a Lancruiser tray back. It was massive! The dude had it full of block ice and he told me it would keep ice for over a week. He was drinking at the time....

And no, I don't own the company, just spreading the word for good cheap gear......

I don't like those to words in one sentence, 'good' 'cheap'... They don't go we'll together,

Will check it out, cheers for sharing

My 70 litre Techniice kept 75% 0f my ice intact for 12 days at Wonnongatta. Admittedly it was cold outside but it does almost as well in warm conditions. Good value box.

Grant.

I got 2 of these esky's well actually dad brought 2 of them bloody good keeps ice well in all weather too bad they decided to do the sale on the long weekend lot of people not going to be attending being on holidays