Garmin Rino 650 2For1 Offer On Again

AltonaHunter

I've used this unit and think its great but at the usual price they're still a chunk of change. Check out the link and consider going halvies with a mate at almost half price. It's a gps and uhf cb that can also allow you to send messages, your coordinates and even waypoints to a mate. You can get topo maps for it off ebay cheap, ram mounts for bike/car, aa battery backup compartment. It's a great unit, check it out.

http://jg-px.rtrk.com.au/Garmin/rino-650-gps-uhf-radio/

nice unit hefty on the price tag thou.

Shawn how would you rate the unit out of ten?

If the screen was as bright and as big as some of the other garmin units I'd rate it 10/10. However as the screen is it can be hard to see detail in satilite images. Works fine with the topo ones though. Ive heard some people complain about the uhf transmission distance being a bit short but I've had great reception line of sight.

Anyone else got some feedback about the Rino?

They are a bit steep in price, going back last month dick smith ran the line out on them through all stores $99 p/unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for putting up this post mate, me an a mate had been looking into both getting this model for a few weeks now. So seeing the 2 for 1 offer was too good to go past, ordered a pair straight after reading your post.