Any "mozzie Proof" Tropical Camo Clothing Around?

Hey guys,

Just asking the question here, maybe someone has got experience with this.

Where I hunt there's plenty of mozzies, so bad that I can't sit and wait as long as I want to, and to make it worse it's always nice and warm up here.

I want to buy a pulsar dfa 75 night vision scope attachment, because there's heaps of big boars and dogs traveling at night/dark.

I'm looking for some clothes that are thin but mozzie proof, any one knows something about this ? Especially in summer, nights are still and hot , been trying few layers against mozzies, but nearly overheated straight away....:-)

Any tips??

Thanks

Dutchie

Any clothing made to keep cool needs to have holes in it. Any clothing made to be mossie proof needs to prevent them from poking though.
Maybe somebody knows of some advanced clothing that is mossie proof, but I sure don't.

What you really want is something like No-See-Um meshing held 1-2 cm away from your skin. Mossies can't reach you then.
Or, you could try wearing an ice vest. Cool down your core whilst wearing those layers.

Failing that, you could always try Aero Guard and hunt with the wind (or what little breeze does exist in the still of the night).

try spraying [and let dry] with eucyalyptas oil[sh.t spelling I know] ,have heard this works, but not tried it myself.cheers

When I went to PNG I was advised to soak my clothes in pyrethrum. They smell a bit odd but that might be the go? We also used the 80% DEET Bushmans but I'd keep away from that nasty stuff if you can!!