Meat Eater Havolon Bolt Knife....

dutchhunt

I've used a havalon for about 7 months now, love it. I've never had a knife thats always lazer sharp. (lazer is sharper than razor)

I got 6 replacement blades with the knife and ive used them on sheep, deer pigs and roos. But finally the blades ran out.

I'm crap at computer stuff but the cheapest Havalon blades i could find were about a 1$ each. Eventually found a online medical supply shop in Oz that sold a whole range of scalpel blades. Some blade styles were more but the ones i got were 33cents each in a box of 100. They are proper sterile, sheffield steel blades, so effing sharp.

The blades i got are about 10mm shorter than the 60A blades that came with the knife but there were about a dozen different shapes and sizes.

Medshop.com          something like that.  

• Like 1

Cool, I use em for everything too now, cutting bulls and skinning etc....love 'em!

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hahaha, I got the bright pink one...looks pretty ....uh...let's say gay, but I can find it all the time...lol!

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Before you buy the Havalon check out the Gerber Vital, same setup but it has a safer way of the blade locking in as the Havalon blades tend to pop out if there’s any sideways pressure. The Vital seems to feel  like better quality too. What ever you do just make sure you get a Fluro colour so you don’t loose it in the grass.Just my 2 cents.