Binocular Harness

I've been thru old post, I like the s4 lockdown, where can I buy them locally or online. Seems like cabelas is overseas. And of course I need it before the gatta trip

What else do you guys use and recomend if I've overlooked a harness, needs to hug body and easy to access

use a crooked horn,suits my needs but maybe not the best available,but still handy.only short fall ,if you have the harness adjusted to make easy lifting to the eye the binos swing out a bit if you lean over,say looking at tracks ect,but not a big problem.more tension on the sraps make it a difficult hold to the eye if your glassing for a while. I should have got the bino cover as well,little sticks[very little ] small leaves and dirt fall on the lense if you are sneaking thick stuff and don't have lense covers on.the cover is like a shower cap and fits over the whole bino keeping dirt leaves and water off the lense's,must get one one day.cheers

I like the look of those! I've got the standard bino harness that's popular these days. It works well to keep them from swinging but looking through them is a struggle with the elastics. So these look alright!

I like the look of those! I've got the standard bino harness that's popular these days. It works well to keep them from swinging but looking through them is a struggle with the elastics. So these look alright!

I had the standard elastic and guide gear harness but the s4 is superior. Just buy it.

• Like 1

Pussies,just stick with the neck strap like real men and harden up

Haha. Only reason I use one is to keep moisture off the lenses and ready to use. I bet you spend half your hunting day cleaning your lenses in the wet, I know I used to.

• Like 1

anyone know a brand that's not Elastic but rather similar to Backpack straps?keen to get me hands on one of them.WL

The s4 have proper shoulder straps, theyre just not padded. Im guessing they designed them like that to not interfere if you used them with a backpack.

The only elestic on them is between the forward part of the shoulder strap to where it meets the bino holder.