Condor 42 Inch Double Gun Bag

Guest d0gm34t

Guest d0gm34t

Hey Guys

I've been looking for a double rifle bag that can be worn as a back pack.

I came across the Condor 42" double gun bag online. I picked up the below bag today and im very impressed.

Most places sell this for around $170 delivered from eBay but I found this mob by chance that is having a sale.

They are selling this case for $119... Its a bargain

Really high quality, can be worn as a back pack and fits 2 rifles and some gear. The stiching and zipper are heavy duty and the material used is also very thick.

ive had 2x 5 kilo rifles in this bag today + some gear and the bag still felt solid with all this weight.

If your in the market for a new gun bag, I strongly recommend you check this bag out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231390452802?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

condor%2042%20inch%20double%20gun%20bag_

Edited by d0gm34t

Guest d0gm34t

Looks decent. Not sure i 'need' another just yet.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Honesty, this is a bargain!!

You should grab it while you can.

Guest d0gm34t

Could you please tell me what the inside dimensions are ? . I need something very wide and long to fit my rail gun into for mainly traveling in the back of the car . Use an electric piano case at the moment but it's a bit too bulky . Can't find an actual gun case that is big enough inside . I agree for $119 it looks a bargain . However the negative feed back on that seller is a bit of a worry .

shit... i didn't notice the bad comments... lol

ill measure the inside of the case tonight.

i went and picked the item up from their warehouse... they seem legit.

Guest d0gm34t

Ok thanks .

Ok your looking at...

All measurements where taken on the INSIDE of the bag main part of the bag ( where the 2 rifles go. )

Length 113 cm

Width 27 cm

Depth 10 - 12 cm

I can fit the TAC 700 + my HW97 in the man bag with no worries, there is heaps of room left for magazines.

4 pistols in the secondary pouch ( just under the 3 molly pouches at the front of the bag )

my peltor sportac hearing protection + a ski mask + 3 point tack sling + my eye protection EASILY in the 3 molly pouches.

all up it came to just over 18 kilo and the bag still felt very strong and comfortable when carry as a backpack.

actually it was quite heavy when carried in one hand buy the handles... lol

Guest d0gm34t

Bugger ! I just measured it and I need 34 cm width with the NV in place . It would take it with the standard optical scope though. Going to have to think about this , I might have to change the cantilever monopod system to quick detachable then it would fit . This deal might be too good to pass up , might get one anyway for my more standard guns .

keep in mind that the 27CM was the smallest inside measurement without stretching the case at all, there is a bit of play in the case with the zippers and there is about 4 - 6 cm of padding that can be pushed aside that should give you the space you need.

I think its a great price for what it is.

and yes i got mine from these guys without any issues.

my rilfe is tight in the case, so ill measure my rifle from bottom of the grip to the top of the scope and see what measurement i get KK.

Edited by d0gm34t