Which Swag

sirmonk

Depends what your after. I like my swags like tents. I bought the misses the blackwolf ryebuck, yet to use it tho. That would be a double story house for you tho and just out of price range when there on sale. I got the burk and wills ??? And love it but also cost a small fortune.

Quality is there in Burke and wills

I've seen the swags with the pole down middle length ways on sale I think, "roo" brand for $200 the other day. But quality don't know

You'd be after a stretcher as well

wildearth.com.au had a sale on swags a while ago an I picked up their Kakadu overlander, was well within your budget, handle the weather finecheersWL

WL are you talking about the onland model can't find a overlander wild earth has them for $200

Burke & Wills make a good swag. Darche always get a good rap too.

Burke & Wills make a great swag I had my Redgum king size for years well worth the extra $$$

I recently bought a kulkyne swag it's one of those new ones with the dome at both ends and a king single so plenty of room. I was over the traditional ones and there was no room for the dog. I have used it twice and rate it. It is a little bigger but it's a trade off I guess. It's bloody quick to set up & pull down as well