Rocky Boots

Gday all,

After some hunters feedback on the Rocky boots. In particular the 'Brute' boot. Looks good for what I want, climbing mountains gullies rocks and high wet grass.

My feet are holding me back from getting a good hunt in so I need to ditch the old redbacks and invest in something good.

1f269dfa78bc7b2239bb772209d1fdf1.jpg

I have used rocky's in the past. Corn stalkers and stalkers. Both with thinsulate insulation. I found them to be very good. I liked the lighter stalkers. Cheers Mick

• Like 1

My current best boots are Rockys, got them from Bass Pro. Have been pretty good for about 4 years but now not waterproof. Very light which suits me. Just looked at the label...Made in China.

Grant.

• Like 1

I have used rocky's in the past. Corn stalkers and stalkers. Both with thinsulate insulation. I found them to be very good. I liked the lighter stalkers. Cheers Mick

I did look at the stalkers, not a bad boot cheers

Mate uses Rockies he loves them, uses them for everything from Victoria to our west, not sure of the model though.. I have Zamberlan boots best boots I've worn. There worth a look there on special at mountain designs at the moment.

I'll check them out cheers mate

My current best boots are Rockys, got them from Bass Pro. Have been pretty good for about 4 years but now not waterproof. Very light which suits me. Just looked at the label...Made in China.

Grant.

Thats the problem these days everything is made there. Last thing I want is the sole peeling off half way through a hunt!

Thats the problem these days everything is made there. Last thing I want is the sole peeling off half way through a hunt!

That didn't happen with mine. The toecap started to come away due to operator error. Too close to the fire drying off.

I have repaired that with silicone and they have been great for two winters so far. I'm reluctant to chuck them as they are very light and have a high top.

Grant.

• Like 1