Breathable Hunting Pants And Jacket

Waza

I'm in the process of replacing my ridge line mallard jacket and pants, I want something breathable and maybe with vents. I get hot when on the move and don't want to sweat if avoidable. I have my close layers sorted so shells are an option. Not worried about extremely wet conditions just what we get here in OZ.

Cheers

Waza

I'm in the process of replacing my ridge line mallard jacket and pants, I want something breathable and maybe with vents. I get hot when on the move and don't want to sweat if avoidable. I have my close layers sorted so shells are an option. Not worried about extremely wet conditions just what we get here in OZ.

Cheers

Waza

Hunters element, have a range to cover all applications. They are vented and very comfortable. Cheers Mick

Ok

Picked up the hunters element XTR jacket and pants from Abelas $380

Saved about the same amount as this is old stock and the new season stuff is now in store !

All good to go now ;-)

Cheers

Waz

• Like 1

I use TUSX its a fantastic pattern. They have warm weather and cool weather garments. Heaps of technology involed. I was standing in the open 25m away from to a red hind and her calf on the weekend and they didnt see me till i started walking off

• Like 1