Jackets And Rain Gear

Sheer bloody luxury, we used to dream of IOU. Yeah, we did do OK, Duncs. I also got a bullet puller (sounds a tad sus), bottle of single malt and cash towards a reloading kit which I'm out to go buy this weekend. The lad scored a BSA .270 and an All Blacks jumper.

I took my Welsh mate into the gun shop to look at the AR15's while I was there too.

Looking forward to the report. Im always bloody cold. Just picked up an electric blanket for the sleep overs in the car.

How sweet is an IOU for sneakers mate. :ass:

Edited by optic

Just finding a good quality Swanni is hard work.

I have a friend in NZ now ill give her a call tomorrow and see if she can get me a couple.

She got me a 36.6. It is a shit hot bit of gear. Must have cost her a bloody fortune.

I doubt you blokes could walk if you were wearing what i wear. Thermals, T Shirt Skivvy. sweater. Fleece Jacket with a padded Dry as a bone over the lot. BTW 2x Sleeping bags -10 inside another one. Now a 12 volt 7 setting elect blanket. Just cant afford to get crook.

Edited by optic

36.6? My old Swanni is still in great shape, just a bit much for most of my Aussie hunting. I had a look at some new ones on the weekend and they appear to have got thinner.

Busting to get out and give the new jacket a whirl, especially after Te Anau. You see all sorts of things lying around.

IMAG0246_zpstwbdr69k.jpg

A 36.6 is made from Merino and Possum designed to keep you body temp at 36.6. A great bit of kit.

As for the swanni. I see them on sale second hand for a heap of money in NZ. There must be a difference between the old and new jobs.

Dry as a bone for me. Its padded water proof, zip off sleeves. And keeps the wind out.

I am after a good set of dacks. Same deal water proof and has to keep the wind out.

Where can i find info on Roar 11?

Yeah the problem with my waterproof dacks is that they tend to keep the wind in

Dandenong south, army disposals had the ridgeline roar jackets on sale for $99? A couple weeks back in olive colour. I think the pants were on sale as well

Still might be on sale

Good bit of gear to keep you warm