Tent

WA Tiger

I bought a Coleman one, looks similar, easy to put up, easy to pack up, flimsy in the wind, the knuckles break, that's what warranty is for. If your going camping 4 times a year with young kids running around, get it

If your going camping a lot I would get a black wolf version when on sale, way more coin but worth every penny for better quality

I bought a Coleman one, looks similar, easy to put up, easy to pack up, flimsy in the wind, the knuckles break, that's what warranty is for. If your going camping 4 times a year with young kids running around, get it

If your going camping a lot I would get a black wolf version when on sale, way more coin but worth every penny for better quality

Cheers, we will be using it for hunting trips. So might look at the Black Wolf, which ones?

Have you looked at the extendable annex?

Cheaper to throw a tarp up if needed. If you didn't need the centre pole where the two awnings meet, it might be worth a look. In wet weather, the 300 is a good size for 1-2 people with the side walls. With a basic kitchen set up inside there's just enough space for two camp chairs.

I will probably be doing trips that are 2-4 days.

I use the awning sidewalls & front panel - all you need for extended trips such as 10 days in the 'Gatta. The 300 is big & heavy enough without the extras (26kg + sides & front)