Entry level Binos

I would of said in that price range they won't be entry level. You will get a fairly decent pair. I've got a set of vortex binos. They didn't blow the budget but for me they are clear and spot deer. That's all I need. Worth a look in my eyes. 

a few hundred would get you a fairly decent pair. Prices skyrocket form there I reckon and the small gains in low light , clarity etc aren't worth it. Plus I'm pretty shit at looking after my gear.

If you have the coin , do a little research get your hands on a few different pairs and pick the ones that feel best to you. Buying from a picture on the net or someone reveiw can be risky often things turn up and are not exactly what you want.  

What huntsmart said..... You need to hold them and look through a few pairs don't just pick a brand and buy online. I have Leupold cascades, there in your price range and I think they are great quality for the money. 

I have leupold cascades too. Can't complain about them for the price the do exactly what I expect from them.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

ANOTHER + FOR THE DIAMOND BACK. Very good in low light .