Trail cam under $100

Cam

I can highly recommend the Aldi one. I have 6 of them and they all work really well. I had an issue with one that would not turn on even with new batteries. 18 months old and they still replaced it with no issues. I expected them to say it was out of warranty.

Balltearer

They asked me to send the faulty one back before they would send out the new one. which I did. It was only a few days because of the slowness of Australia post and me sending it ordinary mail. If you sent it express post it would have been way quicker. They sent it via Toll couriers.

There are a couple on sites that look very much the same. 

From memory Aldi only do them once a year. and they do sell out very quickly. I lined up half an hour before opening when I got the last couple.

Good luck. Off to check my six Anzac weekend. So hopefully there is something worthwhile on them.

I missed out on the aldi ones 

they were in the catalogue last week or so.

sent the Mrs. Down to grab one but all gone.

i guess that's the difference living out bush people know what they are and how good they are.

i guess I'll keep looking at reviews for the eBay ones and try to take a punt on one.

cheers

Google Maginon Cam and see what comes up. That is the Aldi brand. There are quite a few that look exactly the same so I doubt you would have any issues with the look a likes. Probably comes from the same factory. If you need all the details on the Aldi one to compare the others I can send it to you if you want.

If you wait until the next Aldi one, go straight to the registers as that is where they have them. I made the mistake the first looking for them in store

Good  luck