Stealth Cam G42

Got two,not much good as the flashes are so bright that they white out the subjects. Best off taping up some of the LEDS.

Make sure that you ONLY use cards for that one camera,dont swap between cameras,not even another stealth cam as you will end up with BLACK pics

58 minutes ago, balltearer said:

Got two,not much good as the flashes are so bright that they white out the subjects. Best off taping up some of the LEDS.

Make sure that you ONLY use cards for that one camera,dont swap between cameras,not even another stealth cam as you will end up with BLACK pics

I think you may be right about not swapping cards. Have 6 camera's and have been having some trouble with one camera not reading the card and some weird photo's on another. I think I will have to buy a few new cards a see what difference it makes

I found out the hard way and lost chances at preaching and wallowing stags going on the sign when the cards were picked up. I picked up four new cards today that will be marked cam 1,cam 2  so there are no mistakes and hopefully it will be a fix.

Yep.
I'm always swapping them too. Had them in different cams before as well. Veiwing them on different computers too.
Main problem is I usually have a couple in the coin pocket in my pants and the6 go through the wash.

But now even with new batteries my stealthcam won't turn on. Should still be covered by warranty, not 12 months old yet. See what they say?
hs

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk