Rino 650

verminator

I wouldn't have thought so , it's never done it before and I hunted the gully over a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. I think there's a fault cause if I zoom right out the track appears but as soon as you start to zoom in it disappears 

Could be worth doing the software update if you haven't already?
Do so at your own risk, I can't recall if it wiped all my tracks/way points when I did it (probably does).

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=5525

Edited by just_cruisin7
URL change
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, just_cruisin7 said:

Could be worth doing the software update if you haven't already?
Do so at your own risk, I can't recall if it wiped all my tracks/way points when I did it (probably does).

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=5525

Yeah I did this and also did the master reset and clear out all my old tracks so hopefully that solved the problem ! 

• Like 1

Gday Pete,
I had the saem problem..
There is a setting for 'clear current track memory' or the like it was showing that it was at 90% so it would get full and keep deleting the previous route I had walked on the map and starting again.

Jump on google/youtube and you will find a tutorial on tracks which will cover this and more.
Another possibility is the SD card is close to full and cannot supply enough space to that feature for logging current tracks.

Best of luck. Master reset wont help.

On 20/09/2017 at 7:34 AM, Northcentral said:

Gday Pete,
I had the saem problem..
There is a setting for 'clear current track memory' or the like it was showing that it was at 90% so it would get full and keep deleting the previous route I had walked on the map and starting again.

Jump on google/youtube and you will find a tutorial on tracks which will cover this and more.
Another possibility is the SD card is close to full and cannot supply enough space to that feature for logging current tracks.

Best of luck. Master reset wont help.

Cheers mate ! I ended up finding out it was nearly full , so cleared all the rubbish off and now it's good as gold ! Thanks again ??

• Like 1