Hunters element clothing

Treated myself to some new clothes leading up to my first back pack hunt , got the hunters element crucial shirt and xtr pinnacle jacket. Both seem awesome, super light and packable and just well made ! I'll let everyone know how it goes once I test it out. Anyone looking for some wet weather gear look on there website I picked up the jacket for $300 down from $550  ????

IMG_0644.JPG

• Like 2

I have a all-rounder jacket also. I got it a few years ago before they went to the current camp pattern. 

I have just recently go a new long sleeve top, the pivotal I think it is. Seems OK but have not really tested it yet.

• Like 1

Yeah all seems to be high quality stuff so now it's just a matter of trying it out and seeing how it holds up ! The jacket came with a 5 yr warranty and if you have an accident while hunting and it ends up wrecked they replace it, pretty impressive 

On 8/8/2017 at 6:10 AM, verminator said:

Yeah all seems to be high quality stuff so now it's just a matter of trying it out and seeing how it holds up ! The jacket came with a 5 yr warranty and if you have an accident while hunting and it ends up wrecked they replace it, pretty impressive 

How does it hold up in heavy blackberry hunting?

Yeah love it ! I’m running the shorts aswell now and can’t fault them. , everything holds up well in thick Bush and blackberrys but my legs take a battering ! But I’m a shorts man and love the flexibility and the fact I don’t sweat In them , waiting to get caught in a mid winter downpour to really see how the jacket performs 

Thanks for the feedback. Good to hear they are holding up well. I got some Ridgeline stuff back a while ago, got the lightweight pants but they tore in blackberries in the first few hunts so just went back to cotton army style pants. Thinking about another set of good gear but will sit back and see what others are saying first. 

On 07/03/2018 at 5:51 PM, Konrad said:

Thanks for the feedback. Good to hear they are holding up well. I got some Ridgeline stuff back a while ago, got the lightweight pants but they tore in blackberries in the first few hunts so just went back to cotton army style pants. Thinking about another set of good gear but will sit back and see what others are saying first. 

I almost think breathability it more important then waterproof , I hate sweating in pants ! And sweating can actually lead you be colder which I found out 

What are people's thoughts on matching the product details to use? I was looking at buying these https://www.hunterselement.com.au/collections/outer-layer-pants-bottoms/products/whistler-trouser?variant=6132035289126

Has anyone had any experience with these? I am looking at clothes on sale, but they say they are for water fowl hunting and water proof. I hunt deer in NSW on a private farm, and I thought the waterproof could be good for early morning when there is a lot of dew, but do you think they would be to loud stalking around the bush and get hot in the middle of the day? Can anyone describe what if they are made of?

At this stage the other option are these https://www.huntinghaven.com.au/p/hunters-element-hydrapel-hunting-trouser-pants-veil-camo/HE-HydraVEIL

Are they more a summer trouser and get freezing in winter?

I also ware equipment with this Camo print, it is great for hunting and I buy it online at a great price and the quality is very good on the same blouses and they always have discounts, and fast delivery of the product.😃 https://www.camowarehouse.com.au/clothing/tops/

Edited by Laraherring007