Boots for the Tropics

I've searched the site, heaps on boots but can't find anything on boots for hot weather, can anyone recomend any decent hunting boots for the tropics? Most of the stuff on line are insulated.

Mainly to be used for stalking and them long hunts in the dry season, be good if they could be used all year round, but the wet season isn't too kind to boots.

Been using sneakers and work boots for years, sneakers allow too many burrs in, work boots are ok but noisey and heavy when wet. Last wet season I bought a cheap pair of jungle boots for the mud, they are ok but chew your feet up on long walks.

So I'm looking for something that breathes, dries reasonably quick, have a bit of feel under toe.

My bow hunting mate walks for miles in crocs and slips them off when he's going in for a shot, I'm not that keen!

I use good old non steel capped work boots for walking in water when hunting duck, for me they comfortable and dry reall quickly have u tried retail based hiking boots probably wont have as much insulation?

Have a look at the Hi Tec Altitude. Waterproof. Light, Soft under foot. Dry quickly. Probably pick them up for under $200.

Just remember that any waterproof boot will warmer than non waterproof as the waterproof boots have a membrane under the leather or nylon. This does reduce the breathability.