LMIR Thermography infrared thermal vision for hunting

LMIR System

7 hours ago, Duncs said:

That really is an excellent clear view.  I only just realised its the monocular and not the scope.  That'd be bloody handy!  How big is it?

Yes it is even better looking through the item than what you see on a video because it has been "expanded" to see on the computer screen.

1 hour ago, 17dave said:

Just tripped over this. I wasnt looking because im sick of lmir crap posts with nothing useful. 

Nice toy Brinny.  How many did you get last season. ?

Had an off season a bit Dave.. got around 150-160ish... to much going on at work...

1 hour ago, 17dave said:

Just tripped over this. I wasnt looking because im sick of lmir crap posts with nothing useful. 

Nice toy Brinny.  How many did you get last season. ?

8 hours ago, Duncs said:

Nice

You might remember this place Duncs....We saw a large red stag there last year....went solo to Simpson earlier this year and shot 9 with the thermal....you shot a fox in this very spot last year as well....

Edited by brinny

25 minutes ago, 17dave said:

Great work Brinny. Thats a hell of a total. Thanks for the footage of the fox demise.

Im only at 22 for the year but have not managed to hunt off my 50 acres this year. Bloody work getting in the way. 

Every body has some excuse  :P

Handy bit of gear brinny , do you use it to spot them then use the thermal on the rifle ??
Good to hear from you [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Tassieshooter said:

Handy bit of gear brinny , do you use it to spot them then use the thermal on the rifle ??
Good to hear from you emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great bit of gear TS....yes use it to spot then finish the job with the thermal on the rifle...

• Like 1