Pack suggestions

Perhaps let us know what you are currently using?

My pack is probably a downgrade from yours but I'll mention it anyway lol.

Wilderness equipment breakout. Canvas, heavy duty, good support and most importantly, fits my body well.

I guess you just have to try them on, weighted. It's the only real way to know I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps let us know what you are currently using?

My pack is probably a downgrade from yours but I'll mention it anyway lol.

Wilderness equipment breakout. Canvas, heavy duty, good support and most importantly, fits my body well.

I guess you just have to try them on, weighted. It's the only real way to know I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a couple of black wolf's, a 75 and a 35. The 75 is just really not comfortable to use. MY last backpack hunt I just used the small one and lived real light for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got a Berghaus Military Vulcan 100Ltr. An awesome pack but ive misplaced the removable side pouches somewhere in my many house moves. 

Berghaus.jpg.517eff7da85f8df1a38eef085f78007f.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha very nice pack. Might be a little noisy for stalking though, however your hunting style means stealth is not something you are looking for anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Konrad said:

Hahaha very nice pack. Might be a little noisy for stalking though, however your hunting style means stealth is not something you are looking for anyway. 

Yeah I know, have a storm going over so stuck inside, had a silly moment.....

osprey aether 85, not a hunting pack but a good general purpose one, front pockets are handy and very comfortable.

Have a badlands 4500, don't use it anymore, good strong pack but couldn't get it to fit my small body too well.

Got a Berghaus Military Vulcan 100Ltr. An awesome pack but ive misplaced the removable side pouches somewhere in my many house moves. 
Berghaus.jpg.517eff7da85f8df1a38eef085f78007f.jpg
This is what I use and have done many load bearing events with it. Including a close to 80kg carry out a couple days ago. Had a bail over a log and she held strong!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have a Moroka 30 45+15 stalker pack, comfy and can carry the weight really well, i've done 3 days out of it once and it was no worries, also packs down to use as a day pack as well.

I have a Moroka 30 45+15 stalker pack, comfy and can carry the weight really well, i've done 3 days out of it once and it was no worries, also packs down to use as a day pack as well.

I would but they're a bit out of my price range, nearly $650 for a 45 litre pack is a rich man's game!

Especially with two mortgages and a kid on the way!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk