This came in the mail for me today

brinny

Recieved the new Pulsar XQ50 trail thermal scope in the mail today.....looking forward to getting it on a rifle and trying it out....

Many thanks to Niteowl for his outstanding service once again.....

sK630RV.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Looks like a quality bit of kit Brinny, I'm not so sure the local fox population will be as impressed. LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe.358win said:

That just means I need to arrange another range session so I can have a look

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If it means getting those golf clubs out of your mitts and a rifle back in them....Any time mate.....:D

6 hours ago, sinbadpaul said:

Looks like a quality bit of kit Brinny, I'm not so sure the local fox population will be as impressed. LOL

Its an updated version of what i have now mate.....Looking forward to gwtting it set up and out for a look....

1 hour ago, balltearer said:

How many ten buck foxes will pay that one off?

Errrrrrrrrr.....lots.....:D:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tassieshooter said:

Very nice , you’ll be able to choose what size holes you want to punch in the foxes now ??

Got a fair idea on that now Scotty.....half tempted at the moment to put it on the 223 to try out and give it a run....still keen on putting it on a 17 though..Started looking around to see whats about.......made the mistake of mentioning that to the GLW...and she just gave me a blank stare,,,:wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Duncs said:

New technology toys hey...?

What are the upgraded features of this one?

Lots of different gizmos on this one mate....all in different spots so its a learning curve all over again.....shot the first fox with it last night and it was great to look through, but hard to use as i was fumbling through the menu to find different settings that i wanted to use.....Ill get there...(i hope)....A couple of the features that are great, is that its a lot shorter than the Apex XD75 and has a built in recorder....the weight factor is down as the scope is smaller, and doesnt have the battery pack and the recorder hanging off the side....as i get more involved in the use and learn more about it i should be able to tell you more....

Edited by brinny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 17dave said:

And do you have a review vs the old one. 

Last night was the first time i used it Dave....and there were some very notable differences....but early days yet to compare the two completely.....Once i learn how to use it i will be able to say more then....One thing the new trail has against the Apex is the trail works and the Apex doesnt....The Apex has got a bug in it somewhere and isnt feeling well at all...and is off to Pulsar for some repair work...so the new Trail has come at a good time....

Edited by brinny

Ahhh mate I want to pretend I’m not jealous and I’m happy with my spotty but granny would go up for auction for one of those! 

Looking forward to review mate and congrats on both the thermal and getting it past the minister for war and finance.