Byno harness

Hey hunters

I put a post up on dha facebook and think i have narrowed  fewa bino harnesses, but wanted to check here too.

I like to buy once so must be good quality 

Moroka 30 wedgetail 

Alaska creations

Marsupial 

Maybe couple others

Anyone here got some input, i want the harness to hold range finder gps and few bits,

Cheers in advance 

It seems your after one of the larger styles of harness to hold a few other things as well as bino's so I'm probably not going to be any help. The harness I have used for years was the S4 gear harness on the left. It is a nice light weight harness for just holding bino's. I have recently upgraded to the Sitka harness paired with the crooked horn range finder pouch and it attaches to the side perfectly. The Sitka bino harness also has a few small pockets and zips up just to protect you bino's a little better.

IMG_5579.JPG.521332bb58fdf31bb1da508a0cd5edde.JPG

Something you might be interested in is some of the badlands harnesses, they make a few with extra pockets that are a little bigger, a friends of mine uses them and has had his for years and loves it. 

• Like 1

i'v been using the vortex glasspak harness, looks similar to the sitka harness on the right of gibbo's pic.  saw the S4 lockdown harness years ago thought it looked good. but the full cover harnesses offer more protection.

pretty good, keep ur binos clean when in the thick shit and quick n easy to get back out, couple of small pockets, not much room in them, but enough for a lighter or something small, I keep a lens pen in there.  if you want to hang a rangefinder off there you would need to add something like gibbos crooked horn RF holder.

• Like 1

I am not a fan of having the binos in a pouch and it doesnt matter how long it takes to get them out it can be seconds lost and that can be valuable time lost.

Same for pop up scope caps.

Mine are just plain old strap types,they are binopac without the cover. 

https://www.binopac.com/

Nothing fancy about them and they are cheap but very well and strongly made (dollar parity at the time) and I do like being able to instantly unclip the bino`s and hand them to others for a look or for when a task is needed doing.

Edited by balltearer
  • Like 2

Moroka30 for me[emoji108] combo with the Rino radio holder and zip up pouch 24a679ea62ff90e1a0c3984b862ba7f6.jpgde40eb8c6fcd30a76f81facdf33a66e9.jpgfaf797bbcfa57274611d1f1cc4d9360c.jpg3e5835518dad95016a4882d35aeb61ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yer I've just ordered a rino holder as well after this post. I was looking for one of them years ago when I first got a rino and never found one. Will be good. 
Very handy mate. Even fits with the chunky AA batt pack on. Is a smoother fit with the Lithium batt though.
Has a handy hide away for the Velcro flap when it isn't in use.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ANZAC said:

Very handy mate. Even fits with the chunky AA batt pack on. Is a smoother fit with the Lithium batt though.
Has a handy hide away for the Velcro flap when it isn't in use.

Wen did u get harness? Do they still do that color?

• Like 1

Wen did u get harness? Do they still do that color?
A year ago id say. Yeah mate, I'm sure its the only colour. It's their own camo design.

• Like 1

How do u find ur rangefinder? (In ur pic)
It's good up to 500m with a solid target. Havent figured out the fancy stuff it does with shooting angles etc