Canon Cameras

HDTV

Fellas,  Currently got a SX170 Canon  digital cam,  need to replace ,....  ideally the best is SX60 Canons,  but does anyone have any experience with SX10  and SX20, 30,40 , or other models of Canon under the SX60?

thanks

Edited by Hillybanger

My son had the sx60 which was a briallant camera , great zoom and very clear pics , bit bigger than your used to although that little camera does a great job, haven’t seen the smaller models though sorry 

On 22/02/2019 at 1:07 PM, Tassieshooter said:

Be a good deal if it’s in good nick, great camera ?

have an upgrade next week!  im pretty keen for it now!
should get some better footage of the animals that are just a bit far away by the sounds with the Zoom on it.....  a bit sharper an clean lens will be ####en sweeeet!

yeah that doesn't sound to bad if its in good nick, i got a new sx60hs new after boxing day sales through goodguys for  $415 delivered

Cheers Reece

• Like 1

The Big Canon Turned up today!
Super Stoked on it--- even came with 200 odd photos of some really fine specimen RED STAG and Tahr on it..... old mate forgot to wipe the Card i would guess :)

inspirational shit tho too see what is actually out there......

quick learn of the ropes an its goin afeild tomorow

45 minutes ago, balltearer said:

Do an exif search on the pics..he might have had the GPS turned on and it will show you the co ords ha ha

haha! i thought about that Mate!

He's a good fella though and I wouldnt even think about goin to step on hes toes to hunt that area.
coincidently hes given me a few pointers in places in regards to the Tahrs-----  i would love to show you all some of hes photos but i think thats not quite on either :D

maybe wayy down the trakc ha ha

2 hours ago, Hillybanger said:

The Big Canon Turned up today!

I just went outside to my pro scales  and weighed my big Manfrotto  tripod and the Canon with the 400 on it,came to  21 pounds all up. 9+ kilos and dont I know it too.

Plus the rifle,the video camera,a smaller lens and the usual deer hunting kit as well.

16 minutes ago, balltearer said:

I just went outside to my pro scales  and weighed my big Manfrotto  tripod and the Canon with the 400 on it,came to  21 pounds all up. 9+ kilos and dont I know it too.

Plus the rifle,the video camera,a smaller lens and the usual deer hunting kit as well.

thats a fair lump of shit to cart fella!

i typically cart 20-22kgs in aus on my back, over here im sure im over 25kg  plus a few things on most walk ins!   shes hard yakka.
once i am in i unload and stash food for return in the week etc

now its gettin 'cold' il be packin my jacket which is a extra kg or so aswell..she all adds up