Ridgeline Sale Aus

1 minute ago, Canguro said:

Well now see, that would help... Rather than looking at the new zealand page.

yep that will do it, its called 24 hour sale mate. 
i cant even twist my arm enuff to purchase anything...  hmmmm

ps- the topic title does say ridgeline aus.

Edited by Hillybanger

8 minutes ago, Hillybanger said:

yep that will do it, its called 24 hour sale mate. 
i cant even twist my arm enuff to purchase anything...  hmmmm

https://www.ridgelineclothing.com.au/products/RLSASTL - $22 before the 30% off.... Hard to go past!

8 minutes ago, Hillybanger said:

ps- the topic title does say ridgeline aus.

Don't get me wrong - not blaming you, that was a comment directed at myself for being a wally!

Edited by Canguro
  • Like 1

I have SC gear in my cupboard and I havent worn it for a dozen years. The print maybe ok but as I lifted my arm one late arvo walking in to the zone in late sunshine I noticed the shine reflecting back off the material. I did an arm waving experiment looking at the shine and haven't worn it since.

I want to get onto one of those blaze orange gunslinga backpacks but they dont' have any :(

Its also worth remembering that all the clothing manufacturers are likely to be selling from their stands at the Melbourne Shot Shot in October.  So probably some good bargains to be had there.

Certainly hunters element had some good mark downs on a lot of their range at Hunt Expo a month or 2 back, and there were some good looking things marked down on some of the other stands too.

I've had many types of hunting gear, some of my ridgeline fell apart over time, but my drab brown jumper is still hanging in there 8 years later. Shot some of my best deer with that on. 

I won some braken gear once, that fell apart very quickly. I still have it but personally wouldn't spend money on it. 

Dont hate my stoney creek or moroka but don't love it. 

My best gear is my Swazi, only got a couple pieces but haven't got a complaint after about 4 years. 

20 hours ago, Hillybanger said:

big Sale on Tomorrow on Ridgeline product.
on there FB page mentions a Code to punch in.

heads uuuuup-

lots of air flow camo for those who run thru the bush stalking  the deers

thanks Hilly for the heads up  i bought two pair of pants...4 hours ago.

And got the email two hours ago,now thats proper business

Ridgeline Online Order Sent
Your Ridgeline order has been sent!

Thank you for placing an order with us. If you have any queries regarding your order please contact us.
  • Like 2