bees kneez backpacks

HDTV

What’s wrong with your black wolf? I like you got 1 based off a few good words on them. I feel it’s average at best. My back adjustment broke first trip so my shoulders get a huge work out. But it gets me out and didn’t brake the bank so no real damage done. 

My best mate has a exo and loves it. It really is a bloody good bit of kit. It’s the older version. The new 1 looks even better but whether the alloy frame is better than older I think titanium time will tell. 

Ill keep an eye here as I’m seriously looking for a new quality pack. 

Hold out if ya gonna go exo mate. Seems a few blokes are having a few teething issues with the new k3s
I’ve got a k2 and love it. Had one of the earlier moroka packs which I didn’t like but the new model of those is pretty good now. Carried meat in both and still prefer the exo.
I reckon there’ll be a few second hand k2s popping up for sale soon once more of the k3s show up over here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mick C said:

Hold out if ya gonna go exo mate. Seems a few blokes are having a few teething issues with the new k3s

Ive been seeing that heaps on the bookface, blokes having dramas.

ive got a old k2 and rate it highly(broke the bank when i bought it tho), i got the 5500 the biggest you could get but now the k3 is out i'm hoping to get a old 2000 size for day trips and the like.

ive heard good things about mystery ranch,  stoney creek do a 60l witch a mate loves.

• Like 1

If you can get your hands on a "Bergus Vulcan Cyclops 2" Russian military issue. I got it off Gumtree for $200. What a pack! Not to many bells and whistles but everything you would need. Day pack or multi day trips 90lt main compartmt, 10lt top storage and two removable 10lt pockets which zip together to make small day pack.
First pic is it compact as day pack. Next pic is with x2 10lt side bags zipped on.6449a79ac3528d6ec5d970da1b693b5f.jpgf88465bcc274d8486be0b1b05914767c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That pack has a strong aluminum internal frame. Super comfy padding on waist and shoulder straps.
The over sized buckles and zips take a beating.
Also great for people with longer torsos. Cheers

Just did a quick search. They weren't in Aust a couple years ago when I got mine but it looks like they are now.https://www.mitchellsadventure.com/product/vulcan-cyclops-2/hvg127.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjw753rBRCVARIsANe3o456rQwUPaynbyS7UZAi6TtSDM53DShRxhdhnQd1bdBuxhbaA48FJBsaAspQEALw_wcB