Ebay Back Pack, anyone?

HDTV

just turned up.

packaged in very small bag...  so folds up very small.  soft shell.    

few photos

IMG_4749pack3.jpg.55725d7bc6d48ff3f01c33fcbad03abf.jpg

the Area here the Shoulder straps are stitched onto the Pack at the top......  may need a few ZigZags thru it to just triple confirm no busting with antlers on board :D
IMG_4751pack2.jpg.b420a2e0fdad966e095949621fbf9d11.jpg

how it sits,   80ltr  -   comparing my proper hiking pack its a little wider and not as tall....    (80 V 85ltr )
NOTE-  pack completely empty.  sitting a bit funny at bottom in pic

IMG_4754pack1.jpg.1d8a089a2aa10dcb5bab8d1f29c53092.jpg

will load up over weekend an see.......

Edited by WhelanLad

She's 80 , probly 75. Main an 5 front ,. Couple other bits.

I do a video review on it this week .

No chesty an no frame support so doesn't sit as per better pack would.

Could be a good full day hunt pack , an great camp bag for keeping stuff together.

Will explain more on a video shortly ay.. CBF typin

3 minutes ago, Canguro said:

The 30l has a chest strap!

id be suprised if it doesnt suit you fine for day hunting man!    which is typically crack of dawn til mid arvo, returning to camp before dark to get things sorted an settled in.

or just goin out til midday and back out at 2-30 til dark etc.

• Like 1

Is it quiet?
If there's no frame then it's gotta be lightweight work only. You can et reasonable day packs that have struts so you can add extra kilos if you need to. Not the best for long hauls or overnighters but a good hybrid design

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, kirragc said:

Is it quiet?
If there's no frame then it's gotta be lightweight work only. You can et reasonable day packs that have struts so you can add extra kilos if you need to. Not the best for long hauls or overnighters but a good hybrid design

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The pack material is reasonably quiet.  The zips jingle a lot when walking, but I intend on cutting them off and replacing with paracord pulls.

At this stage of my personal journey, I'm neither up to long hauls or overnighters yet :D  so should hold up.

Took the pack out for a wander yesterday, first impressions where confirmed!

Issues:

1) It's really small.  For a day pack was ok, but would struggle to bring any sort of load home.

2) The zips are ridiculously noisy.  They are going to get replaced with para ties before next outing.

3) The buckles are useless.  With the pack loaded, one of the buckles on the main straps would just pop every time I put it on.  I ended up tying the straps together to get out for the day.  I don't understand why the main straps have buckles at all... I'm just going to leave it tied for the time being.

Plus:

1) It still only cost peanuts :D  For the money, I'll take it out again.