ebay game cameras?

HDTV

anyone purchased any game cams off ebay of recent times?

has the general price of trail cams dropped in recent years?

i havnt purchased one for a while, onl just began shopping for a new one for mostly surveilance  and some of these ebay jobs look pretty good for say $7-0$90 range?

anyone have any links to particulars that are decent enough?

i see a few guys had the Aldi ones? what r they worth these days?

any cheaper end models you can reccommend?

thank yas

ive had 3 ebay jobs and still have 2.

1 is in permanant use in a secret location that i check every now and then, due to the effort to get there.

there not the worst or the best but they do the job for i think i paid $75, few pics to show quality

IMAG0162.JPG

IMAG0164.JPG

On 11/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, SWIZ said:

I didn't check mine for 6 months and had 300 photos and still full battery. as seb said 8 batteries

Thats about on par with my experience. A month or two less, but about twice as many snaps. Battery WELL over half full. 

I have had it where I burned a full set of 8 batterys in a month though. Set it up on a real spindly tree and the camera went off every time the wind blew. 2000 some odd pics of nothing... Presumably the motion sensor kept firing (using power) even after the memory card was full  

I think mine were 2 for $150something (on fleabay).

Edited by GojiraSteve

I have a pair of kings that seem to be doing the job. Picture quality is adequate same with the night shots. I purchased them then read others have had issues on on another forum and FB. Mine havnt present with that issue and if they give me another few weeks of good service ill splash and by a few more. Getting sambar on them is good fun.

I kind of like the cheap ones. That and they have Kings written on them..... and well..... aint no one want to steal kings 4x4 gear so hopefully theyll live out in the bush happily.

These get a good wrap for the next price point up.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/162795493167

3 hours ago, GojiraSteve said:

Set it up on a real spindly tree and the camera went off every time the wind blew. 2000 some odd pics of nothing... Presumably the motion sensor kept firing (using power) even after the memory card was full  

Ah the old twig trick haha ive done the same thing, a little branch sets the cam off 1000 times and you get two pictures of a deer?

Have oztrail ones, work well enough, got two from Aldi and have had issues with the date resetting itself on one and random recording length on the other, pulled a card on one yesterday after three weeks on a stag bed, branch had fallen in the wind and I had 3154 pics of it from the 10th to 13th somehow erasing all the previous pics from the card. Shouldn't do that I imagine. Going to go with some higher quality one's next.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk