Frame day pack, back pack

Boulder creek archery is where you will get exo from in Aus mate.

I’m waiting for mystery ranch to have a bit of a sale that’s my chosen bit of kit. Very similar to exo. Stone glacier is another quality pack of the likes if that’s the style your after. 

• Like 1

Kifaru make good packs and frames.

I have adapted the Triple Aught Design Transporter Tail onto my Kifaru Molle Express to carry a rifle on my back as well as their Gun Bearer onto the omni belt.

I'll let you know how it goes...when I get a rifle. Lol.

• Like 1

if you can live with a bit of bulk the Alpz Commander frame is a good deal. 

I bought the full setup with the (80l?) bolt on pack included, but 90% of the time I leave the big bag at home and just strap a small 35l pack to the frame for stuff that needs to be bagged, and anything else (tent, bedroll etc) just gets strapped directly to the frame. Once you get to basecamp off/out comes all the unnecessary gear and your left with just the (now)daypack and meat carrying system ready to go. 

Full disclosure, the width/height of it can be pretty cumbersome in real thick stuff (bearing in mind the top rail is detatchable, which helps slim it down some and it doesnt seem to flex at all with it off), but you can load the thing up with more dead stuff than any human could carry and the whole load stays stable. Way better than having multiple meat bags or haunches or whatever swinging every which way while you're hiking out. has a a rifle holder too.   

Edited by GojiraSteve
  • Like 1

On 25/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Dingo.375 said:

one like Sebs is what ya want

either mtn exo

or another brand is the ducks

or in terms of just packs, maybe your a moroka fan an theirs looks alrght

I’ve got the 30 lt moroka seems to do the trick they aren’t cheap but seem well made  but I’ve only had it for a year. Could possibly be bigger if you wanted to carry multiple legs hole in it but I’ve been boning on the spot and works good with most part of a animal in it. I just use the cape bag and panias to carry my gear on the outside on the way out.

I havent bought 1 yet, but thinking heading into baby huntings store and checking out one of those back packs that carry a child on the back. Worth a look I reckon. No doubt got pockets for drinks, snacks and can carry a baby if i found 1 in the bush. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1