Spotlight Opinion

Jack

Either lightforce 170 or a Blazzalight hand held spotlight. The advantage of the the lightforce is that i can roof mount it at a later date. Can i have your opinions please guys and gals?

HI Jack

I have being using a lightforse roof mounted spotlight the one with the suction bases on it for a few years now and have no problem with it i do a lot of night shooting by myself i ajust it up firm to hold on the critters :rolleyes:

trishbob40

i have a lightforce 240 (handheld) and all though the light from it is fantastic it does however get affected by the wind as you are driving around the paddocks need to get a cover on it and it will be sweet

cheers

i have a lightforce 240 (handheld) and all though the light from it is fantastic it does however get affected by the wind as you are driving around the paddocks need to get a cover on it and it will be sweet

cheers

sorry got to clear this up

????? how does wind effect Light ??????????

:blink: Gunner

I've used a Lightforce 240 Blitz in the past,.... very light to hold for the size, but that BIG reflector gets easily blown around. High wind drag co-efficient. :D

I've used a Lightforce 240 Blitz in the past,.... very light to hold for the size, but that BIG reflector gets easily blown around. High wind drag co-efficient. :D

yeah what drew said sorry for the confusion thanks for clearing that up drew

cheers

Glad thats cleared up,for a minute i thought the wind blew the lightbeam away,you know like when daylight saving fades the cutains,and dairy cows have brain issues with the time differance!

CHEERS SMITHY :lol::lol::lol:

cheers

I can now sleep at night :P

Gunner

cheers

Gunner

only if the wind has picked up while i am trying to point my spotty at ya :lol::lol::lol:

cheers

cheers

Gunner

only if the wind has picked up while i am trying to point my spotty at ya :lol::lol::lol:

cheers

:D

ok then

Gunner