Bino harness??

I used a cheapo sling for about 2 years of misery and then got the tip. Just went through my paypal to find the name. Quake Claw Original Sling.

Hard to believe how good it is and grips to anything, even my left shoulder that nothing won't fall off, even my t-shirts hang down. It face planted the tarmac and must have dropped near an inch.

The well shaped rubber type stuff that makes them so comfy and grippy seems very durable to boot.

Only cost about $54 delivered, might buy another for Justin. Look them up blokes, you won't regret it apart from not getting one earlier.

Where is the Hill Dog? gone bush hiding from Covid rules not seen a post for some time now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snipe said:

I used a cheapo sling for about 2 years of misery and then got the tip. Just went through my paypal to find the name. Quake Claw Original Sling.

Hard to believe how good it is and grips to anything, even my left shoulder that nothing won't fall off, even my t-shirts hang down. It face planted the tarmac and must have dropped near an inch.

The well shaped rubber type stuff that makes them so comfy and grippy seems very durable to boot.

Only cost about $54 delivered, might buy another for Justin. Look them up blokes, you won't regret it apart from not getting one earlier.

Where is the Hill Dog? gone bush hiding from Covid rules not seen a post for some time now.

I second the claw, hands down the best sling for grip

• Like 1