Mid range thermal

Going dark Joe?
Not sure yet.Have wanted to do it for a while, for redcoats and bunnies .The price and my ability to get out and use it have stopped me from doing it until now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

be aware despite claims that some dont like recoil from 300 win mags,bloke i know has personally (meat man)  advised me  that he blew two up on warranty and now uses a 308 Win
Yeah I've herd they can struggle on the big calibre.I want to put it on my 223rem

For that money take a look at the Rico Iray 42 Joe....i know blokes that use them and are pretty happy with them.....They are a a 384 core 12 micron....

I just sold a Night Tech MS 42 for $2500...Good first thermal scope for someone....

Or....if you want to step up the scale, ill sell you my GSCI S350 thermal scope, same as Duncs, for $6,000....

Edited by brinny

On 06/07/2021 at 4:19 PM, Joe.358win said:

After some info for mid range thermal price of around $4000 to $5000.

Hmm. There is some Chinese stuff that looks good with some peoples videos but absolute crap with others. I watch all the info posted and see some have failed for various reasons. OK, everything can fail at times. Service when it happens, a replacement of the same thing !

When you have spent even 5 big ones and things turn to s..t you have lost your money.

Re the recoil GSCI is warranted against recoil  1628449276_recoilgsci.PNG.85d5cda3e0a2e1de82c4ce7f96abd71a.PNG