Kuiu up to 25% off packs: limited time offer

13 minutes ago, Dave9.3x62 said:

If you're interested:

https://www.kuiu.com/

?

I was interested D9.3 until I choked at the price for a pair of strides...Thats a hell of a price.

KUTANA STORM SHELL PANT

A$456.00 Designed for the toughest hunts at a backpack-friendly weight, this durable ripstop stretch nylon rain pant is backed with a new Entrant waterproof breathable membrane and seam-tape combination.
Color: Ash

I  reckon there is more value for much the same outlay with a pack instead of any of the ultra priced pants.

PRO 1850 FULL HUNTING PACK KIT A$730.00A$547.00

On 17/10/2021 at 8:16 PM, Gibbo 30.06 said:

Yer it’s a good saving if your in the market for a pack. I got the Pro 6000 pack with carbon chassis and harness a few months ago when they had the same sale on. Cheers for the heads up 

You now have this pack for a few months,  how is it?

Can you put the meat between frame and pack, 

Cheers 

On 8/1/22 at 6:40 PM, samburstalker said:

You now have this pack for a few months,  how is it?

Can you put the meat between frame and pack, 

I’m sorry to say I haven’t taken it out even once yet to hunt other than to load it up and test it and set up the sizing. I got the pack I think just before we were locked down here in Sydney and lockdown cancelled all of my winter hunting. I mean all of it. But I have undone all the straps and played with it to see how to pack the meat. I think it will work very well in meat bags then strapped down all tight I was worried that if you had meat all the way packed from the bottom to the top of the meat shelf it might slide down with the weight wanting to go towards the ground obviously but I think if you have the straps tightened it would make it impossible for that to happen. But I haven’t used it for its purpose yet and don’t want to give anyone bad info so I can’t really comment on the pack other than it’s comfortable with 20kgs in it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gibbo 30.06 said:

I’m sorry to say I haven’t taken it out even once yet to hunt other than to load it up and test it and set up the sizing. I got the pack I think just before we were locked down here in Sydney and lockdown cancelled all of my winter hunting. I mean all of it. But I have undone all the straps and played with it to see how to pack the meat. I think it will work very well in meat bags then strapped down all tight I was worried that if you had meat all the way packed from the bottom to the top of the meat shelf it might slide down with the weight wanting to go towards the ground obviously but I think if you have the straps tightened it would make it impossible for that to happen. But I haven’t used it for its purpose yet and don’t want to give anyone bad info so I can’t really comment on the pack other than it’s comfortable with 20kgs in it. 

Yeah, the packs work very well imo. Packed out a couple of fallow now (previous hunting reports). Any boned out meat will tend to slump to the bottom of course but existing straps ensure it doesnt fall out. If worried, can use small type meat bags to pack in tight or perhaps an extra tie down strap. Ive not found it a big issue.