G'day from - Tas

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all,

i live in hobart and enjoy my fishing salt and fresh water and hunting. my biggest passion is deer hunting as to now ive only had the privalige to shoot the almighty fellow, that alone has been something ill never forget, later on id love to hunt other species of deer, also hunt rabbits hares wallaby, nearly everything tassie has to hunt.

Any info anyone is willing to share on fellow deer please forward on it would be apreciated.Time to go tassie deer season is near, not near enough though. talk to you all soon

Hi All,

Ex-pom here. Lived in WA for a few years then moved to NE Tas.

Hunted rabbits, squirrel and various fowl from a young age in the UK(air rifle). Hunted Foxes in WA with a Bow (fruitless exercise with those pr#cks). Now mainly interested in shooting rabbits and other vermin.

Hi all just found this forum . Well from the state of Victoria org but lived in tassie for 22 years now ( and still not called a local) . Into all forms of rifle shooting , and all calibers the more the merrier . Have two teenage boys who also go out with me . Hope to have many a enjoyable chat with the good people here .

Hello All

Im from north of Tassie as well - Live in Latrobe, origionally from the cement city of Railton - Kids have finally grown up so have started roo shooting again - Have only just bought a new shotgun now have to wait 28days to be able to pick it up (tassie permit system) - Mainly go rooin with a bunch of old veterans and a great pack of dogs - about to buy a springer pup as well and tell the missus later - maybe the puppy dog eyes might win her over :)

Seems to be plenty of tassie blokes on here and keen hunters too. great to see, another tassie bloke shot my share of stags no monster but still keep an eye out for em. thinking with plenty of dog hunters here from tas maybe next winter it'd be a good idea to orginise a get together and have a hunt and all the tassie boys say G'day.

Cheers,

Youngn

Hi Guys - I am an ex convict descendant from tassie into hunting, fishing and farming

- been to NZ, USA, New Caledonia and looking to go to Africa if the budget improves. Life is pretty good down here .................!!!!!!

Edited by Strickland

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.